Dedicated Hosting IP
Build your business on its own unique IP address.
- FTP Account Access
- Accepts SSL Certificate
Build your business website with a unique IP address.
One of our low-cost service is Dedicated IP. A dedicated hosting IP provides your hosting account and website a unique IP address. As the name says it is dedicated solely to your website. It is never shared by any other accounts on the same server.
The dedicated internet protocol address is essential if you want to have a
- Direct access to your site, you can access your website by entering your IP address. For instance, http://192.168.100.120. This will help you when your domain name is being setup or access your website via a SSH terminal for any development purpose.
- SSL Certificate to secure your website.
Access your site anytime.
Get to your site even when your domain name is not available, such as during domain propagation periods. Just type your Dedicated Hosting IP address into your web browser bar!
What is a dedicated IP?
A dedicated IP (Internet Protocol) is a unique Internet address dedicated exclusively to a single hosting account. This is in contrast to the normal configuration of several hosting accounts residing on a single server and sharing its IP address.
Dedicated IP addresses let you:
- Use an SSL certificate on Web & Classic hosting accounts
- View your website via its IP address.
- Access your accounts by FTP or the Web when the domain name is otherwise inaccessible, such as during domain name propagation periods.
- Ensure faster response during periods of high traffic load.