What are Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs)?
To view characters in an IDN, you must adjust your language settings in your Web browser. If you can’t see the characters, you might need to install a foreign language pack. For more information, see the Help for your Web browser.
With an Internationalized Domain Name you can:
- Communicate online using your preferred script.
- Market your products in the native languages of each of the countries where you do business.
- Strengthen global recognition of your brand by registering your domain name in different scripts.
- Continue to use our vast product catalog. All of our products support multiple languages.
- Search for an International Domain using “Western” characters OR Native Language character sets